Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Mama♥

When I was in the shower this morning, I had an idea for a chorus and possibly a third verse.  It was a song for my mom.

I just wrote down all the lyrics five minutes ago.  I swear, that was the easiest song ever to write...I wish I could add more!

My mom as helped me with so much, and I know there's going to be more to come.  I already feel like I'm going away to college.  I don't know why.  I'm a pretty dramatic person sometimes, soooo...

I wish Mother's Day was coming up!  And her birthday is in April, so I'll have to wait all year.  Fortunately, that's plenty of time for coming up with a guitar part.  And yes, in the third verse, I added my dad and sister.  Had to include them. ;)

I was writing a song about my family a few months ago (I even included Snoopy, my Boston Terrier!), but I don't quite like how it's turning out.  I think this song will replace it.  But who knows?  Maybe I can tweak it a bit and it will turn out awesome.

I'm officially done with school!  However, I'm taking two weeks (between one and a half to two) off and then I shall start the next grade.  Yippee...oh well.  Good to be on top of things, right? (:

Before I close this post, I just want to mention one thing: My friend, Emma, has a blog called "Life's a Twitch." It's about Tourette's, and she's trying to spread awareness for it.  I think you ought to check it out—she's pretty awesome. :)

Thanks for reading!  Maybe I'll write what I have in mind for Mom's song.  I think I'll call it, "Words Can't Describe," but I'm never sure with titles!  (Heck, it took me a half hour to come up with a name for this blog.)

Have an awesome day!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment