Monday, March 18, 2013

Update of Updateness

I'm really creative with those titles, eh? XD

I'm listening to Justin Moore right now 'cause this may be a lengthy post.  NOOOO!!!!

XD Prepare yourself. XD
"I CAN'T HIDE MY REDNECK SIIIIIIDE!!!  IT'S IN MY BLOOD TILL THE DAY I DIIIIE!!!  WHEN I START HAVIN' A REAL GOOD TIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!  NO, I CAN'T HIDE MY REDNECK SIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!

Ok, back to the update. XD

I left choir early.  I'm really busy with school (and getting wrapped up in Krav ;)), so I left after the fundraiser last Friday.  I got a lot of goodbye hugs and even stayed in touch with a couple kids, so I left on a good note. (HA!!  BAHAHAHAHA!!!  HUMOOOR!!!!)

There's testing for level two in Krav next month, and I know Daddy's gonna do it, but I'm not sure if I can.  I want to, but we'll see what happens.  Tons of things have been happening lately...

My songwriting has been going great—I have seven songs I plan to send to other artists.

Wait.

Seven?

Let's see...Keith Urban, Thompson Square, Billy Currington (I'll rewrite this one at some point XD), Hunter Hayes (I WROTE THE LETTER!!  OH YEAHHHH!!!!!), Eric Church, Lady Antebellum...??

Who's seven?

What?  Did you say PIP?

As in, Pip from The Voice? 

As in, NOT COUNTRY?

Whoa.  Whoa.  WHOA. 

That's crazy.

Well, crazy as it may seem, it's true—I'm writing a song for PIP!!!

I know I say I only write country music, but I have a very Taylor Swift-Hunter Hayes songwriting style.  It's kind of country-pop, but it's not more pop like "I Knew You Were Trouble" or "22". 

Still, there's no banjo or fiddle, which makes it difficult to write. XD

I have a verse and the chorus, and I really like how it's going.  I'm super excited about it. 

School's been good.  I have Test 120 this week.  After that, I'll only have tests 140 and 160, then I'll be done for a week, then I'll go straight into the next grade.  Huzzah...

Oh well.  Gettin' crap done, at least...

Oh, and guess who's playing a small acoustic set in my area tonight?

HUNTER.  HAYES.

"Oh, you mean your favorite singer/songwriter/musician/human whom you've missed opening for Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood?"

Yes.  Him.

I wouldn't have been able to go even if I won tickets from the radio—you have to be at least twenty-one to get in...which, actually, is kind of funny when you think about it, considering the fact he wouldn't have been able to go to his own show a year ago. XD

Fortunately, I think there's gonna be a livestream on US99's website tonight...WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And I heard him talking about it on the radio, so that was pretty awesome. :D

Things are going pretty well...ups and downs for everything, but eh, that's life.  I wasn't playing guitar because I was busy with school and choir and Krav, but now that I'm done with choir, that gives me over six hours back in my week. (Two rehearsals a week, and it takes about an hour to get there...bleh.  I'll still miss it a lot, though. <3) I began practicing guitar again, thank goodness...

STUPID DRAWING TIIIIIME!! OH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where we do Krav, there's a really tight hallway where everybody exits out into after their classes.  A few minutes after our class, I went to get my coat, and there was only like, one other person there.  It was pretty quiet.

As usual, my cousin and I were goofing around and laughing about something.  I don't remember if we were making fart noises or duck noises or walrus noises or what, but we made some kind of disturbing noise that we thought was absolutely hilarious.

As one of us made this sound, a woman walked by.  She probably was picking up her kid from a class or something.

Well, she was disturbed.

It was so hilarious.  She literally spun around and stared at us, horrified. 

We laughed so freaking hard.

You know, I really enjoy all the reactions I get.


:)

Thank you all so much for reading!  I can't tell you how excited I get when I see a new view on a post.  Thank you for living with my crazies. XD

Have a wonderful day/night/whatever! XD

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment