Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Parade

Hi world. :D

Yesterday, my family and I went to a cute little town three hours away.  There was supposed to be a Halloween parade later at six-thirty, so we spent the entire day looking at little shops.

I think we arrived around noon.  After going to a chocolate store, (peanut butter truffle = AMAZING) we went to one of Mom's favorite places: the yarn shop.

There were walls of yarn.

In other words, we were there for a while.

I decided to bring our banana costume with.  Mom bought the costume a few years ago and was dancing on my grandparents' street on Halloween.  My sister dressed as the banana two years ago (one man called her a pencil.  She was not pleased), and I chose to wear it at the parade.

I put it on over an hour before it started, and we sat on a bench.  It was really cold out, so I put my coat on over the costume.  Several people liked my costume, and little kids would shout, "BANANA!!" During the parade, one kid actually wore a banana costume. XD I shouted, "BANANAS UNITE!!!" XD Another guy was dressed as a gorilla, so we freaked out. XD It was really crowded, and one person said, "You almost kicked the banana!" XD

The parade was awesome!  The gorilla was playing the drums. XD And twice they had a huge fire come by.  It was really nice, considering the fact it was in the forties and all. XD

We got home around eleven P.M., and I read a new country magazine I got at a book store, and then I fell asleep. XD I didn't get up until, like, eleven this morning...XD

Today, I was like, "I'm gonna study and be awesome," and instead I did karaoke and watched Tobuscus videos on YouTube. XD Best day ever. XD

As far as songwriting goes, I have eleven tracks for my fifth album and two for my sixth. WOOO!!!!!!  INTERNET HIGH FIVE!!! +-.__. <—He's giving a high five.  Go on.  High five the screen.  I dare you. XD

You know how I have to send in a book jacket for The Hobbit for school?  If I didn't tell you already, then I have to send in a book jacket for The Hobbit for school. XD I finished it, and I ain't THAT happy with it...but here it is:


For the flowers, rather than spending time on each flower and making them perfect and beautiful, I just copied and pasted them. XD

I think on Wednesday, for Halloween, we're going to Grandma & Grandpa's.  We usually do, so I'll ride in the car...as a banana. XD I tried putting a cowboy hat on top, but it wouldn't say. :( XD

Thanks for reading!  I really appreciate it. :)

And so does Banana Man (yes, I'm bringing him back from several posts ago).


Wow man, that's creepy...XD

Bye! :)

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment