Thursday, November 1, 2012

CMA'S!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CMA'S ARE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD;LGJLSDKJGAL;SKDGJLDKASJG!!!!!!

XD

CMA stands for "Country Music Association," and I'M SO EXCITED!!!! XD

I wonder if Taylor will get "Entertainer of the Year Award" again this year.  It feels like the 2011 CMA's were just yesterday. XD They were my first ones. XD

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure Brad and Carrie will be hilarious tonight.  I wonder if they'll be able to top the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw dolls from last year. XD

I don't have time to make a new picture (considering the fact I'm shoving bread into my mouth due to the CMA's being on pretty soon), so I'll upload a picture of Smaug's eye I made.  I decided to add that to the inside of my book jacket just for fun. XD


Weird, eh? XD

Thanks for reading my completely pointless post!!! XD
Also, "Red" came in the mail yesterday!!!! AND THE LAST TWO BOOKS IN THE SECRET SERIES BY PSEUDONYMOUS BOSCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, this isn't the result of a bunch of sugar from Halloween. XD I didn't even go trick-or-treating; we figured thirteen was too old for that stuff. :p But I still ate candy. XD

Bye!!!!! XD

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment