Tuesday, December 25, 2012

AWESOMENESS!!!!

Happy Holidays, everybody! 

Like every Christmas Eve, my family and I went to my grandparents' house last night.  I think we got home around eleven...XD
I think it's safe to say this was a pretty awesome Christmas.  I got—

*A HUNTER HAYES T-SHIRT!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 (My cousin REALLY knows me well. XD)

*an Eric Church CD (THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU MOM!!!!!!!)

*chocolate (YESSSS!!!!)

*an iTunes gift card (DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH COUNTRY I CAN GET WITH THIS?!?!?!)

*a funny Krav Maga shirt (I'm so wearing it this Saturday)

*a pretty shirt from my grandparents

*Shaun of the Dead (that movie's hilarious)

*subscription to a country magazine (don't know when that starts, but I got three recent magazines!!!  IT'S EVERY FREAKIN' WEEK!!!!!)

*super colorful socks Mama knitted<3

*a Tobuscus shirt (AUDIENCE?!?!  What am I doing on this shirt, Audience?!?!?! ♥)

*awesomeness

Oh yes.  This is pretty much how my day went.



In other words, I had a pretty good holiday.

The CMA Country Christmas was awesome!  I can't choose a favorite performance; everybody was fantastic. ☺

Well, I suppose that's it for this post...just like last year, Mom was the first one up and literally dragged us out of our beds at nine. XD She was up at six making a chocolate pie. XD Can you tell she was excited about the yarn she got? XD (Lots and lots and LOTS of yarn; she's REALLY happy. XD)

That's really pretty much it...I'm currently on Christmas break for school, and I'll start Monday next week.  Choir doesn't start until sometime in January (I'm assuming the eighth), and there's a Krav Maga Christmas party in January, too (I think around the twelfth?). 

And on January fifth, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Finally, my birthday lands on a Saturday...so I get to start the day with getting smacked in the mouth by my cousin at Krav.  Oh, the fun never ends. XD
Thanks for reading!  I hope you all had a very happy Holiday, and will have a freakin' awesome week. XD Oh, there's another good thing—the world didn't end!  Huzzah! XD

~Naomi

P.S. Yes, there actually are funky orange lines on my Hunter Hayes t-shirt.  No, they look nothing like that in the drawing...yes, I am a terrible artist. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment